Terms and Conditions
Welcome to http://greatdames.com.au/ (our Site).
This Site gives you an opportunity to embrace the change in your life and gain education around menopause run by Marnie Downer Naturopath (ABN 6570 764 7982) trading as Great Dames (Great Dames, we, us). You can browse this Site and purchase our Products and Services, including memberships to participate in various courses, webinars, blogs and events (Products and Services), to help you successfully manage menopause.
These Terms and Conditions (Terms) govern your use of this Site, as well as Great Dames Products and Services, and form a binding contractual agreement between you, as either a user or member of this Site and us.
These Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact Great Dames at email@example.com if you have any questions before purchasing our Products and Services.
These Terms constitute the entire and only agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior agreements, conduct, representations and understandings.
If you are under 18 years of age, you must obtain permission from your parent or guardian before using the Products and Services and that parent or guardian must accept these Terms on your behalf.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- By accessing, downloading or using the Products and Services offered on our Site, whether or not you register for one of our courses, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
- We may change all or part of these Terms at any time. If we do, the new terms and conditions will be posted on this Site. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any changes. If you object to any changes to the Terms, your only remedy is to immediately discontinue your use of the Products and Services.
- All Great Dames Products and Services are intended for general education and information purposes only. Nothing on this Site, or any of the content provided to you by us during our provision of the Products and Services, purports to offer, medical, or other professional advice. Use caution and always seek professional advice before acting on any information that we provide.
- Please be aware that any advice provided on this website, in blogs and downloadable resources is general advice only and not designed to take the place of medical advice.
- Great Dames is not a medical practice. We do not:
- perform any medical procedures
- give medical advice
- The treatment and/or referral to other health care practitioners is based on the assessment of your health, revealed through personal history, examination, laboratory testing, and any other appropriate method of evaluation.
- Great Dames provides support, guidance and tools for you to set goals, determine priorities and achieve results, but any decision you make, and the consequences that flow from such decisions, is your sole responsibility. Your success depends on many factors, including your background, dedication, participation, desire, motivation and pre-existing conditions
- Any testimonials and examples within our marketing materials are not to be taken as a guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results.
- Great Dames cannot and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results
- Great Dames reserve the right to determine which cases fall outside the scope of this practice, in which event the appropriate referral will be recommended.
- Changes in dietary habits are not an absolute prerequisite for treatment and you understand that failure to follow sound nutritional, exercise and lifestyle programs could undermine any expected results.
- You recognise that even the gentlest therapies, supplements and medications potentially have their complications in certain physiological conditions, in those on multiple medications, in and hence the information provided is complete and inclusive of all health concerns including risk of pregnancy; all medications, including over the counter drugs and supplements. The slight health risk of some Naturopathic treatments include, but not limited to; aggravation of pre-existing symptoms, allergic reaction to supplements or herbs; pain, fainting, bruising or injury from acupuncture.
- The ultimate responsibility for your health care is your own and that Great Dames is here to support you in this. We reserve the right to discontinue any services where it is apparent that your expectations and what we can provide are not in agreement.
BECOMING A MEMBER
- You must provide accurate, complete and up-to-date Membership registration information, as requested, and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your registration information.
- We may, at any time, request a form of identification to verify your identity.
- Registered Member to this Site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You are solely responsible for the protection and confidentiality of any password or member identification that may be issued to or subscribed for by you from time to time (Password);
- You will not reveal (or cause to be revealed through any act or omission) your Password to any other person;
- You will immediately notify us if your Password is lost or becomes known to any other person;
- You are solely responsible for all access to and use of this Site via your Password, whether such access or use is by you or any other person; ande.
- Any information you provide to us for posting or inclusion in our online community, at any time, becomes our property.
- You must ensure the security and confidentiality of your registration details, including any username and/or Password.
- You must not let any other person use your Password.
- You must notify us immediately if they become aware of any unauthorised use of your registered details.